2PM Members | 2PM is a boyband which formed by JYP after the conclusion of the survival reality show called Hot Blood Men which consisting of 14 men at the stake to debut as a boyband.
The group is formed with 7 members before Jay Park decides to leave before debut from Hot Blood Guys while the rest of debuted member joined into 2AM, a Ballad Group.
They debuted with the single named “ 10 points Out Of 10 Points” and later achieved huge success thanks to the second single named “again and again” which awarded with KBS song of the year on 2009 and best music of the year by Mnet Asia Music Awards.
They began debuted on Japan in 2013 with an album “Republic of 2PM”, Their latest release, “ Gentlemen’s Game” is become the last studio album before most of 2 PM had enlisted on their military duty.
Let’s Check their profile starts from the oldest one
2PM Full Member Summarized
2PM members stage name
|2PM members real name|
2PM members age
|2PM members birthdate||2 PM Members height|
|Kim Min Jun||31||15th January 1988||180|
|Nickhun Horvejkul||30||June 24, 1988||185|
|Ok Taecyeon||30||December 27, 1988||178|
|Jang Wooyoung||29||April 30, 1989||180|
|Lee Junho||29||January 25, 1990||178|
|Hwang Chansung||28||11th February 1990|
JUN K 2PM Members Profile
Jun K 2 PM Background
Jun K was born in Daegu, South Korea and graduating from Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts . Other Than Singing, he also notable for his ability to writing a song and reciting a poem.
He is actually being scouted and auditioned by both YG entertainment and JYP Entertainment. He also reportedly to have auditioned at YG along with G-Dragon and Taeyang.
Jun K then have become a good friends with both of them but choosing to sign with JYP. Other than his release with 2PM, Jun K is also having a digital track with his own name both in South Korea and Japan.
Jun K 2PM Relationship Status
Although He is not in any relationship. As many fellow senior boy band whom already free to having a girlfriend, Jun K actually already breaking up with his girlfriend long time ago.
He then expressed his feelings when he get the news that his ex already tie the knot through the song “Your Wedding” which is starred by Twice’s Nayeon
Jun K 2 PM solo activities
He began his solo debut on 2011 with his first release song Alive which gain many recognition both in South Korea and in Japan, as his song is peaked at no 1 on Cyworld and Japan’s Recochoku.
He Was also playing in many Musical act such as the Three Musketeers. He then released a full album from 2014 until 2017 respectively in South Korea as well as Japan. His Japanese album “No Shadow” had reached a no 1 on Oricon for best selling album at 2016
Jun K 2PM Trivia
Here are some facts about Jun K 2PM members profile trivia:
- He was born and raised in Daegu
- He change his real name from Junsu into MinJun
- He is used to become a Trainee under YG tutelage and start making friendship with G-Dragon and Taeyang
- He is fairly good at speaking English
- He is rarely taking a bath, but hating when someone tease him because of his habit
- He is very like Sushi.
- He was presenting the variety show called The romantic idol together with AOA Hyejeong and Fiestar Jei
- He currently serving his military duty
Nickhun 2PM Members Profile
Nickhun 2PM Background
Nickhun began his journey as a kpop trainee after being scouted by JYP during Korean Music Festival at Los Angeles. He then convinced to join the JYP after gain the facts that his favorite Artist, Rain also contracted with JYP.
After finally sign for JYP on 2006. He then becomes one of 2PM members after success to pass monthly evaluation prior to his debut and won the membership slot through reality show Hot Blood Guys.
Nickhun 2PM Relationship Status
His dating news is one of most popular amongst 2nd generation of hallyu boyband when he is dated Tiffany Young , a former member of Girls Generation.
Their relationship initially started as a friends where both of them actually coming from USA to chase their dreams in Korea. Their warm relationship suggest to become a catalyst on how finally they’re dating each others.
Nickhun 2PM Solo Activities
Nickhun had hosted many variety shows especially music show. He also starred at many music videos and movie especially produced in his hometown, Thailand. He starred at many Thai movies such as Seven Something and his highly grossed film Brother of The Year.
He also held an fanmeeting as a rendezvous of his career on music industry on 2017 in Tokyo, Osaka, and Seoul. He launched his solo debut at 2018 with a mini album titled “Me” and held his first solo concert titled “Home” at Japan.
Nickhun 2PM Trivia
Here are some facts about Nickhun 2PM members profile trivia:
- He is half descendant of Thai and Chinese
- He is moving into his mother hometown at Bangkok, Thailand when he is 2 years old
- He was scouted and auditioned at the Starbucks coffee by JYP staff
- He is voluntarily applied for military service in Thailand but declined after the army’s quota was full
- He is admiring the late king of Thailand, Bhumibol Adulyadej
- He is very liking Disney Character especially Mickey Mouse.
- He is not wanting to be called baby face even though that calling suits his face.
- He is paired with Victoria of f(x) on a We Got Married .
Taecyeon 2PM Members Profile
Taecyeon 2PM Profile Background
Taecyeon was born and raised at Busan, South Korea but moved with his family into United States when he is 10 years old. Not have any thought to become an idol, he later auditioned into JYP after his sister encourage him to take a part.
After success to gain a place at top 35, he grab one place to become JYP trainee after securing top 12 position. Stating that he wants to become a model, he is later converted into idol after judge seeing his potential from his singing and dancing.
He is officially debuted as an idol through reality show, Hot Blood.
Taecyeon 2PM Relationship Status
He has rumored to having a bold relationship with Jessica from Girls Generations at that time. With the photo depicting he and Jessica had a chatting together at one of Coffee Shop in Tokyo.
He also caught having a movie time together with Jessica along with the late Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung. Both of them keep denial about it.
Taecyeon 2PM Solo Activities
Although aspired as an idol and singer, Taecyeon had mostly taking the activity at starring the drama outside from 2PM.
He starred on popular teen drama “ Dream High” together with his superintendent, Park Jin Young aka JYP himself , Suzy, and Wooyoung., then together with Kim Tae Hee playing at Japanese Drama 99 boku no star to 99 nichi.
He also have an opportunity casted together at the same drama with veteran actors Jang Jae young at Assemblyman and Kim So Hyun at Let’s Fight, Ghost.
Taecyeon 2PM Trivia
Here are some facts about Taecyeon 2PM members profile trivia:
- He was born and raised in Busan. South Korea
- He is moved into Massachusetts when he is 10 years old
- He is together with Nickhun is the English speaker for his group
- He is the best cook at his group
- He used to proposing to his first love with his mother’s wedding ring
- He is become a close friends with Tiffany of Girls Generations
- He is paired with Taiwanese actress Gui Gui on We Got Married
- He likes the bright colour. He also noted for always choosing bright shirt
- He decides to not renew his contract with JYP
Jang Woo Young 2PM Member Profile
Wooyoung 2PM Background
He is actually got accepted into JYP after winning the Mgoon audition held by JYP, beating more than 5000 contestants to take a place as a winner.
Prior to his debut, he already had a opportunity to showcasing his talent by replacing fainted TOP to paired with Kim Yubin from Wonder Girls at special dance session.
Wooyoung 2PM Solo Activities
He already released his solo album named “ 23, Male, Single” with the lead track “ Sexy Lady” and releasing single with Park Se Young titled “ Two hands Clapped” and “Fireflies Glow” with IEI.
He also emcee-ing many variety show such as Inkigayo along with Taecyeon and talk show win win together with Taeyeon, Kim Shin Young, and Choi Hwa Jung.
He starred at Dream High together with Taecyeon, Suzy, and his CEO Park Jin Young while getting a cameo role at Human Casino with Suzy.
Wooyoung 2PM Trivia
Here are some facts about Wooyoung 2PM members profile trivia:
- His dream to become an idol has not supported by his dad fearing that Wooyoung will facing many hardships
- He takes a part at parody of Brown Eyed Girls which subdued into Dirty Eyed Girls
- He is easily drop the tears especially after watching sad drama
- He is hoped to teaching his future girlfriend dancing
- He is loves to eat chicken
- He is differently act at the reality and camera. He is very talkative in front of the camera but become quiet in reality
- He actually got his first kiss with Nickhun during the stage performance
- He is currently serving at military starts from July of 2018
Junho 2PM Members Profile
Junho 2PM Background
Like most of his band mates, Junho has accepted into JYP following his success at survival show, Superstar Survival by edging out other eleven teenagers at that time.
Junho 2PM Relationship Status
Junho only rumoured once to have a relationship with actress Kim So Eun. But as times goes by he denied it by citing that he wants to fully commit on his music career.
Junho 2PM Solo Activities
Taking a different path from his fellow mate at 2PM, Junho released his first solo single in Japan with title “Kimi No Koe” which successfully landed at no.3 at Oricon Daily Chart.
Subsequently he released his second and third mini album in Japan again which gain foothold at Oricon with ranked on 1st and 3rd on their first day chart.
After come backs with successfully in Japan with his fourth and fifth mini album on 2016 and 2017, he held a tour across Japan with title “ Winter Tour” He recently released his latest album compilation in Korea titled Two.
Aside of his solo career as singer. He also starred many drama and get praised for his eloquent acting especially during his debut on movie “Cold Eyes” which become a huge hit with 4,5 million ticket sold. He recently played on legal drama “Confession”
Junho 2PM Trivia
Here are some facts about Junho 2PM members profile trivia:
- He is knowing for having a face that resembles Rain.
- Many male and female idol acknowledging his big butt
- He is left hand but eats a meal with right hand
- Junho entered JYPE after winning Superstar Survival
- He is believing that UFO is exist
- He is like to carrying a charity mission. He used to represent world vision Korea to give donation to Ethiopia.
- He refused to call Wooyoung “hyung” despite being younger than him
Chansung 2PM Members Profile
Chansung 2PM Background
Changsung was born is Seoul until today. Prior to becoming an idol, he is actually had a flagship career as a TV actor with played on Unstopabble high kick and Jungle Fish on 2006 and 2008.
Chansung was accepted in JYP through survival show, Survival Show where he is competing with his fellow 2PM Members, Junho and Taecyeon
Chansung 2PM Relationship Status
He is rumoured to having a relationship with Ada Liu, a Chinese Celebrity after their meeting on virtual dating show called If You Love. But JYP later confirmed that it was false rumour
Chansung 2PM Solo Activities
Chansung is not yet to having a solo debut as a singer. He apparently taking many filming projects on Drama and Movie. He is starred at Unstoppable High Kick and Jungle Fish on his early days as an actor.
He also helped as cameo on Dream high that starred by Taecyeon, Suzy, and Park Jin Young. He also starred on popular drama such as Whats wrong with Secretary Kim and later confirmed to playing at “So I Married an anti-fan” a remake from Chinese drama with the same title
Chansung 2PM Trivia
Here are some facts about Chansung 2PM members profile trivia:
- He cannot go to sleep without eating his favorite food which is hamburger
- He very likes banana
- He can do anything for a food
- No one believes him as a maknae of his group
- Being known for his playful nature
- He used to use his imperfect English because of missing his flight from America during an event
- He ever set the dorm’s kitchen on fire.