GOT7 Members | GOT7 is a Kpop boyband group under JYP Entertainment agency which debuted in early 2014. The group consisted of seven member consists of JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom. Together they become one of the well known Kpop boyband group in Korea and also internationally. Their first EP titled “Got it?” which got ranked #1 in Billboard World’s album chart.
GOT7 also signed a contract with Japanese music recording which is Sony Music Entertainment or SME for short and launched their first Japan Tour in October. Their achievement also doesn’t stop there, as in January 2015 they got “New Artist Awards” at 29thGolden Disc awards.
GOT7as Kpop group has many activities connected to Japan such as participating in Japanese educational tv program and releasing three single in just one year for Japanese audiences. The got their world tour also called the “first fly tour” on 2016 from Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, USA and ended in China.
In 2018 GOT7were appointed as Korea’s National Fire Agency honorary ambassador. They also have fanbase around the world which named themselves as “I GOT7” and have a meaning that fans are lucky to have GOT7 as their idol. In GOT7 members profile, we will provide us the fans of GOT7 members a peek into their full biography of GOT7 members profile. We are not a true fan of GOT7 if we don’t at least read about GOT7 members profile to better understand our idol, don’t you agree?
|JB||Im Jae Bum||25||January 6, 1994||179 cm|
|Mark||Yi En Tuan||25||September 4, 1993||175 cm|
|Jackson||Wang Jia Er||24||March 28, 1994||174 cm|
|Jinyoung||Park Jin Young||24||September 22, 1994||178 cm|
|Youngjae||Choi Young Jae||22||September 17, 1996||178 cm|
|BamBam||Kunpimook||21||May 2, 1997||178 cm|
|Yugyeom||Kim Yu Gyeom||20/21||November 17, 1997||182 cm|
Here is the full biography of GOT7 members profile you will like starting from its leader.
JB GOT7 Members Profile
J.B or better known as Im Jae Bum is a South Korean singer part of GOT7 who born in Goyang on January 6, 1994. He is born as an only child in the family, he attends schools in Goyang and later attended Konkuk University with film as his major. JB got into an car accident during his time as a trainee which doesn’t threaten his life beside a spinal disc injury.
JB Relationship Status
JB as GOT7 is still single to date, but he did have an ex-girlfriend during his time in high school. Because of her busy schedule as a trainee and less time to see her, they ended the relationship. But what is to note is, JB first kiss is stolen already at 13 years old.
During an interview with Cultwo in radio, JB said that he had never dated a girl as GOT7 members because of the JYP Entertainment agency rules which not allowing its members to date someone.
JB Solo Activities
Before debuting as GOT 7 members, JB already had a duet group with his fellow teammates in GOT 7’s Jinyoung. They debuted under JYP agency with the name JJ Project and released their first debut single titled “Bounce”.
JB also have solo activities as an actor in Korean drama titled “When Man Fall in loves” as Seo Mi-Joon and Jang Woo-Jae in “Dream High2” He also become the main cast in virtual music television drama with every GOT7 members as the lead role, which he played as a superhero version of himself.
Here are some facts about JB in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- JB is a fan of Yoona a member from Girls Generation
- JB says he can’t perform an aegyo despite that, he does it for his parents during New Yang Nam Show
- Jae Bum is so pretty during the childhood that made a rumor he participated in a child model contest
- Jae Bum likes to listen to soul music genre
- Jae Bum is fluent in a Korean and Japanese language with basic English skills
- Jae Bum lives with his mom and step-dad when his original family divorced
- He has soundcloud account with “Defsoul” as his alias
- Jae Bum said that his role model is his senior in JYP which is 2 P.M and Shinwa from SM Entertainment
- Jae Bum favorite motto in his life is “Let’s work hard. Be a man! Be righteous like a tiger.”
- He had a close friendship with Youngjae from BAP
- Jae Bum also can cook, and his favorite dish is omelet rice and kimchi stew
- Jae Bum had an allergy with dog fur
- JB ideal type of woman is someone who is cute and can catch his attention
If you are interested in BLACKPINK please consider reading a full biography of BLACKPINK members profile in here =>
Mark GOT7 Members Profile
Mark GOT7 Background
Mark is a Taiwanese descent who born in Los Angeles, California, United States on September 4, 1993. His name during his childhood is Yi En Tuan with Mark Tuan as his English name. Not much is known about mark childhood story other than Mark lived in Brasil and Paraguay for some years before joining JYP as its trainee.
Mark Relationship Status
Mark is currently is not on dating relation, probably because of the agency strict rules about dating. But during an interview, he will not hesitate if he found someone with good chemistry with him, while he also stated that he likes Bora member from SISTAR.
Mark Solo Activities
Mark doesn’t have solo activities outside his work as GOT7 Members, which already made him very busy.
Here are some facts about Mark in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- Mark favorites public figures is Chris Brown, Drake, ASAP Rocky, and Tyga
- Mark has 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother
- Mark used to speak with Korean, English, and Chinese with Jackson from GOT7 members
- The best members in GOT7 who perform Martial arts tricking
- Mark loves to eat junk food such as hamburgers and meat
- He could watch horror movies and like to watch it
- Mark, according to his parents are left-handed but learn how to use his right hand
- Mark likes to tease his fellow GOT7 members but the person he teases a lot is Yugyeom
- He is afraid of bugs especially spiders
- Mark family stated that Mark is a timid person, but once he knows the person he will become the contrary.
- Mark had his own personal Fanclub named “Alluring Voice”
- Mark has the closest relationship with Jinyoung as a member of GOT7 because he is the one who taught Mark, Korean language.
- He has gotten a scar while walking in the icy road and falling
- Amber and Jackson from GOT7 members stated that mark could talk a lot once he is comfortable with you.
- He could speak Japanese very well and the most proficient one after Jinyoung among the GOT7 members
- Mark has a close friendship with people from another group such as Peniel from BTOB, V from BTS, Minhyuk from Monsta X and Amber from F(x).
- According to his teammates, he is supportive as a person while he stayed silent
- Mark ideal type of a woman is someone who could make him want to spend time with her.
Consider reading a full biography of BTS members profile as the top-ranked Kpop group here =>
Jackson GOT7 Members Profile
Jackson GOT7 Background
Born in Hongkong, China, Wang Jia Er had a family consisting of father, mother, older brother and one adopted sister. Wang Jia Er enrolled in American International School located in Hongkong and completed up to eleven grade there. Before debuting as a trainee, Jackson is a member of Hongkong national teams before it becomes a part of China.
Jackson Relationship Status
Jackson doesn’t have a rumor about relationships and he is still single as of now. He did have a girlfriend before debuting and ended their relationship just before Wang signed the contract with JYP Entertainment.
Jackson Solo Activities
Jackson had solo activities in China as a solo artist and a tv host in one of their program which he debuted in 2014. He also an athlete before joining JYP as GOT7 members. In 2017, JYP Entertainment announced that Jackson will release his own single album in China, also JYP will establish the team management for his activities in the said country.
Here are some facts about Jackson in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- The former members of Hongkong National Fencing Teams
- Jackson father and mother both had a career in Hongkong fencing as a coach and gold medalist respectively
- During childhood, Jackson had an ADHD syndrome which still haunting him to this day although not severe as before.
- Among the GOT7 members, the one with many solo activities in many variety shows is Jackson
- Jackson likes to eat cheese and he loves it so much
- Usually, if GOT7 members hanging out during their free time, Jackson the one who offered to pay their meals
- Jackson didn’t invite his close relations to see his own concert in concern of their own schedules
- Jackson is a bit sensitive and easily cry when watching movies such as Cell no.7
- He makes 2PM his own role models
- Jackson mother has a back problem
- Jackson able to understand clearly four language which is English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean, and he also could Japanese, French, and Thai a bit
Jinyoung GOT7 Members Profile
Jinyoung GOT7 Background
Park Jin Young is an only boy in the family with two sisters and a parent. Not much is known about his personal life, he got his stage name changed from JR to Jr and later changed yo Jinyoung. Before debuting in GOT7, Park Jin Young and JB had become a duo for JYP Entertainment as JJ Project, he also starred in a movie Dream High 2 on 2011.
Jinyoung Relationship Status
Jinyoung is still single, as per company rules Jinyoung is forbidden to date, someone. He also doesn’t have a rumor about relationship growing.
Jinyoung Solo Activities
Outside of his activities as GOT7 members, Jinyoung also performed many other solo activities like participating in many variety shows and project. In 2015, he got a supporting role in Korean drama titled “This is My Love. Jinyoung also becomes a host for M Countdown alongside his GOT7 members BamBam, and Key from Shinee.
Here are some facts about Jinyoung in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- Jinyoung and JB both tied for first place in JYP Entertainment Open Auditions on 2009
- Jinyoung favorite drama which he really favors is titled IRIS
- Jinyoung starred in JYP Korean drama titled “Magic School” in 2017 alongside Nickhun and Park Yoon from 2PM
- He becomes an MC for Inkigayo with Jisoo from BLACKPINK and Doyoung from NCT
- Jinyoung had a role as the mother among GOT7 members
- Jinyoung regards his homeroom teacher as someone who had role which contributes to made what he is today
- Jinyoung closest friends outside GOT7 members is Wonpil from Day6
Youngjae GOT7 Members Profile Youngjae GOT7 Members Profile
Youngjae GOT7 Background
Not much information about Youngjae background, what we know is his birthday and birthplace which is in Jeollanam-do, South Korea on September 17, 1996. Youngjae or Choi Youngjae graduated from Korean Arts high School in 2015 and currently is enrolling in Daekyeung University majoring model department.
Youngjae Relationship Status
Youngjae doesn’t have dating experience and still single as to date. He also doesnt have a dating rumor growing in the public.
Youngjae Solo Activities
Youngjae doesn’t have many activities outside his work as GOT7 members, he does perform a collaboration with a singer Sanjoy and Elliott Yamin in 2017 titled “Victim of Love” He also performs some social activities like recording a duet with Park Ji-Min titled “I’m All Ears” for Korean campaign for youth suicide prevention.
Here are some facts about Youngjae in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- Before debuting as GOT7 Members, Youngjae used to duet with his brother
- Nickhun from 2PM commented that Youngjae actually is GOT7 public visual
- is a gamer
- Youngjae and Yugyeom both attend the same university and same major
- Dream is to have a concert with Bruno Mars a singer from the USA
- Youngjae is the hardest member to wake up during sleeping
- Youngjae also had an account in soundcloud under the name “ARS”
- He is the fastest member in GOT7 to graduate from his trainee period which is seven months
If you are interested, please also read Pentagon members profile here =>
BamBam GOT7 Members Profile
BamBam GOT7 Background
Not much known about Bambam before joining JYP Entertainment as a trainee. What we know is BamBam came from Bangkok, Thailand and of Thai Nationality. He is also a childhood friend with an idol Lisa, a member from BLACKPINK.
BamBam Relationship Status
BamBam is single, but seem like he had a dating experience before debuting, he also got into small dating scandal with Mina from TWICE when a picture of both him and Mina got around, the agency had made a clarification about the said picture which stated that they are only friends.
BamBam Solo Activities
Outside of GOT7 work, BamBam also is a host in M Countdown alongside his teammates Jinyoung. He also endorsed some of the branded product from a big company such as Yamaha, Vivo, and Restier.
Here are some facts about BamBam in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- BamBam father already long gone because of accident
- He starred in Hongkong movies title “Fairy Tale Killer” in 2012 before debuting as GOT7 members
- BamBam is fluent in Korean, Thai, and English language
- BamBam is a fans of Rain and G-Dragon, but he only made Rain as his role model
- His favorite movies to date are “Black Panther”
- Bambam nickname is given by his own mother
- He and Lisa lived in the same cities and are a childhood friends where they also a part of dance crew named “We Zaa Cool”
- Bambam also has friends outside GOT7 members and Lisa from BLACKPINK such as Jungkook from BTS, DK, Mingyu and The8 from seventeen, and Jaehyun from NCT and also Chan from Straykids
- They also had a group chat
- BamBam also have a group chat with Idol from Thai such as Lisa from BLACKPINK, Ten from Seventeen, and Sorn from CLC
Yugyeom GOT7 Members Profile
Yugyeom GOT7 Background
Yugyeom is born in South Korean but lived in Saudi Arabia during his childhood. He also attended Hamlim Arts High School. not much is known about his personal life during childhood, only his family consisting of father, mother, and one older brother.
Yugyeom Relationship Status
Yugyeom is still single and doesn’t have a dating rumor around him.
Yugyeom Solo Activities
Yugyeom is the only member in GOT7 who doesn’t have solo activities to date, might be in the future.
Here are some facts about Yugyeom in GOT7 members profile trivia:
- Yugyeom lived his childhood in Saudi Arabia for a while before moving to his now hometown
- Yugyeom and Youngjae are both enroll in Taekyung University
- Although the youngest, among GOT7 members he is the tallest member
- He likes G-Dragon and Christ Brown as a singer, but his role model is only Christ Brown
- His own role model which is Chris Brown followed him recently on Instagram
- Yugyeom also has friends outside of GOT7 members such as Jungkook from BTS, DK, Mingyu and The8 from Seventeen, also Jaehyun from NCT
- Yugyeom type of ideal woman is someone with a wacky personality
Image soure: Pinterest.com